STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

02.08.2017 - 16:38:57

STADA Arzneimittel AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Morgan Stanley Wilmington, DelawareUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 26 Jul 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 3.42 % 3.32 % 6.74 % 62,342,440 Previous notification 2.70 % 0.26 % 2.96 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007251803 0 2,134,367 0.00 % 3.42 % Total 2,134,367 3.42 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Call Option From 18.08.2017 to 15.12.2017 at any time 5,000 0.01 % Right of recall over securities lending agreements at any time at any time 771,722 1.24 %     Total 776,722 1.25 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Retail Structure Product From 28.03.2067 to 19.06.2067 at any time Cash 6,657 0.01 % Equity Swap From 12.02.2018 to 11.07.2019 at any time Cash 1,283,804 2.06 % Put Option From 15.09.2017 to 15.12.2017 at any time Physical 3,000 0.005 %       Total 1,293,461 2.07 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Domestic Holdings, Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Services LLC % % % % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Domestic Holdings, Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC % % % % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley International Holdings Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley International Limited % % % Morgan Stanley Investments (UK) % % % Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc % % 5.50 %   Morgan Stanley % % % MSDW Offshore Equity Services Inc. % % % FUNDLOGIC SAS % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

02.08.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel

Germany Internet: www.stada.de   End of News DGAP News Service

598085  02.08.2017 

@ dgap.de