STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

23.06.2017 - 13:41:59

STADA Arzneimittel AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Voluntary Group notification with threshold triggered at subsidiary level 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Morgan Stanley Wilmington, DelawareUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 16 Jun 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 5.81 % 1.98 % 7.79 % 62342440 Previous notification 6.13 % 1.86 % 7.99 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007251803 0 3623317 0.00 % 5.81 % Total 3623317 5.81 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Call Option From 15.09.2017 to 15.12.2017 at any time 2000 0.003 % Right of recall over securities lending agreements at any time at any time 933989 1.50 %     Total 935989 1.50 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % RSPEQ From 02.02.2067 to 05.04.2067 at any time Cash 10000 0.02 % Equity Swap From 29.09.2017 to 12.03.2020 at any time Cash 287852 0.46 %       Total 297852 0.48 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Domestic Holdings, Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Services LLC % % % % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley Capital Management, LLC % % % Morgan Stanley Domestic Holdings, Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC % % % % % % Morgan Stanley % % % Morgan Stanley International Holdings Inc. % % % Morgan Stanley International Limited % % % Morgan Stanley Investments (UK) % % % Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc 4.89 % % 6.19 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

23.06.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel

Germany Internet: www.stada.de   End of News DGAP News Service

585709  23.06.2017 

@ dgap.de