STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

STADA Arzneimittel AG, DE0007251803

29.05.2017 - 15:25:52

STADA Arzneimittel AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: UBS Group AG ZürichSwitzerland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 23 May 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 2.33 % 1.48 % 3.81 % 62342440 Previous notification 3.69 % 1.48 % 5.17 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007251803 0 1452372 0 % 2.33 % Total 1452372 2.33 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to recall of lent shares/Rückübertragungsanspruch von Wertpapierleihen at any time/jederzeit 391953 0.63 % Right to substitute shares delivered as collateral/Recht zum Austausch als Sicherheit gelieferter Aktien at any time/jederzeit 527820 0.85 %     Total 919773 1.48 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Equity Swaps 29.12.2017 Cash 3525 0.01 %       Total 3525 0.01 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Asset Management (Singapore) Ltd % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Asset Management Holding (No. 2) Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management Holding Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management (UK) Ltd % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Asset Management Holding (No. 2) Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management Holding Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management Life Ltd % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Americas Holding LLC % % % UBS Americas Inc. % % % UBS Asset Management (Americas) Inc. % % % UBS Asset Management Trust Company % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Fund Management (Switzerland) AG % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Bank SA % % % UBS Gestión Sociedad Gestora de Instituciones de Inversión Colectiva SA % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Americas Holding LLC % % % UBS Hedge Fund Solutions LLC % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Americas Holding LLC % % % UBS O'Connor LLC % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS Switzerland AG % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG % % % UBS O'Connor Limited % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

29.05.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: STADA Arzneimittel AG Stadastraße 2-18 61118 Bad Vilbel

Germany Internet: www.stada.de   End of News DGAP News Service

578111  29.05.2017 

@ dgap.de