SLM Solutions Group AG, DE000A111338

SLM Solutions Group AG, DE000A111338

24.08.2017 - 07:32:01

SLM Solutions Group AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer SLM Solutions Group AG Roggenhorster Strasse 9c 23556 Lübeck Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Bank of America Corporation Wilmington, Delaware, USAUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Merrill Lynch International 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 16 Aug 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 3.02 % 20.84 % 23.86 % 17980867 Previous notification 0.17 % 22.15 % 22.32 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A111338 0 542867 0.00 % 3.02 % Total 542867 3.02 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right of Use N/A N/A 3650921 20.30 % Right to Recall N/A N/A 15632 0.09 %     Total 3666553 20.39 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swaps 15-Sep-2017 - 31-Oct-2018 N/A Cash 81274 0.45 %       Total 81274 0.45 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Bank of America Corporation N/A % N/A % N/A % NB Holdings Corporation N/A % N/A % N/A % Merrill Lynch International Incorporated N/A % N/A % N/A % BofAML Jersey Holdings Limited N/A % N/A % N/A % BofAML EMEA Holdings 1 Limited N/A % N/A % N/A % BofAML EMEA Holdings 2 Limited N/A % N/A % N/A % ML UK Capital Holdings Limited N/A % N/A % N/A % Merrill Lynch International 3.02 % 20.84 % 23.86 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

24.08.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: SLM Solutions Group AG Roggenhorster Strasse 9c 23556 Lübeck

Germany Internet: www.slm-solutions.com   End of News DGAP News Service

603673  24.08.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!