Scout24 AG, DE000A12DM80

Scout24 AG, DE000A12DM80

13.10.2017 - 15:38:55

Scout24 AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Scout24 AG Dingolfinger Str. 1 - 15 81673 Munich Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:consequent increase of Trading Book holdings above 5% 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: UBS Group AG ZurichSwitzerland 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.UBS AG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 06 Oct 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 5.57 % 0.17 % 5.74 % 107600000 Previous notification 0.15 % N/A % N/A % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A12DM80 0 5991806 0 % 5.57 % Total 5991806 5.57 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Right to recall of lent shares at any time 102755 0.10 % Right to substitute shares delivered as collaterals at any time 76921 0.07 %     Total 179676 0.17 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Equity Swaps 14.12.2017 Cash 7000 0.01 %       Total 7000 0.01 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Asset Management AG % % % UBS Asset Management Holding (No. 2) Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management Holding Ltd % % % UBS Asset Management (UK) Ltd % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Americas Holding LLC % % % UBS Americas Inc. % % % UBS Asset Management (Americas) Inc. % % % UBS Asset Management Trust Company % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Asset Management AG % % % UBS Fund Management (Luxembourg) S.A. % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Switzerland AG % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Asset Management AG % % % UBS Third Party Management Company S.A. % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Asset Management AG % % % UBS O'Connor Limited % % %   UBS Group AG % % % UBS AG 5.24 % 0.08 % 5.32 % UBS Americas Holding LLC % % % UBS O'Connor LLC % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

13.10.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Scout24 AG Dingolfinger Str. 1 - 15 81673 Munich

Germany Internet: www.scout24.com   End of News DGAP News Service

618879  13.10.2017 

@ dgap.de