Schaltbau Holding AG, DE0007170300

Schaltbau Holding AG, DE0007170300

07.11.2017 - 14:05:36

Schaltbau Holding AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Schaltbau Holding AG Hollerithstraße 5 81829 Munich Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Acting in Concert 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Hans-Jakob Zimmermann,Date of birth: 22 Oct 1943 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Luxempart S.A., Monolith Duitsland B.V., Elrena GmbH 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 03 Nov 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 28.90 % 0.00 % 28.90 % 6609770 Previous notification 7.77 % 0.00 % 7.77 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007170300 411920 1498085 6.23 % 22.66 % Total 1910005 28.90 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligationX Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.).   Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more)   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks:Acting in Concert between Luxunion S. A., Monolith Duitsland B. V., Herrn Hans-Jakob Zimmermann, Herrn Dr. Johannes Zimmermann, Coleano Vermögensverwaltungs-GmbH and Elrena GmbH 

07.11.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Schaltbau Holding AG Hollerithstraße 5 81829 Munich

Germany Internet: www.schaltbau.de   End of News DGAP News Service

625535  07.11.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!