METRO Wholesale & Food Specialist AG, DE000BFB0019

METRO Wholesale & Food Specialist AG, DE000BFB0019

12.07.2017 - 17:17:32

METRO Wholesale & Food Specialist AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer METRO Wholesale & Food Specialist AG Metro-Straße 1 40235 Dusseldorf Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:First-time admission of shares to trading on an organised market 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: METRO AG DüsseldorfGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.METRO Consumer Electronics Zwischenholding GmbH & Co. KG 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 12 Jul 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 9.99 % 0 % 9.99 % 360121736 Previous notification n/a % n/a % n/a % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000BFB0019 3601217 32410956 0.99 % 8.99 % Total 36012173 9.99 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) METRO AG % % % METRO Consumer Electronics Zwischenholding GmbH & Co. KG 8.99 % % 8.99 %   METRO AG % % % METRO Consumer Electronics Zwischenholding Management GmbH % % % METRO Consumer Electronics Zwischenholding GmbH & Co. KG 8.99 % % 8.99 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.07.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: METRO Wholesale & Food Specialist AG Metro-Straße 1 40235 Dusseldorf

Germany Internet: www.metroag.de   End of News DGAP News Service

590723  12.07.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!