Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, DE0007314007

Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG, DE0007314007

23.06.2017 - 13:33:15

Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG Kurfürsten-Anlage 52-60 69115 Heidelberg Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Acquisition of voting rights through special funds under management 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung Frankfurt am MainGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 20 Jun 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 3.05 % 1.43 % 4.48 % 257437779 Previous notification 2.997 % 1.44 % 4.44 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0007314007 0 7850300 0.0 % 3.05 % Total 3.05 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Convertible Bond ISIN DE000A1X25N0 10.07.2017 19.08.2013-30.06.2017 3396947 1.32 % Convertible Bond ISIN DE000A14KEZ4 30.03.2022 11.05.2015-20.05.2022 289352 0.11 %     Total 3686298 1.43 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Universal-Investment-Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung % % % Universal-Investment-Luxembourg S.A % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

23.06.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG Kurfürsten-Anlage 52-60 69115 Heidelberg

Germany Internet: www.heidelberg.com   End of News DGAP News Service

585833  23.06.2017 

@ dgap.de