Drillisch AG, DE0005545503

Drillisch AG, DE0005545503

19.05.2017 - 20:37:42

Drillisch AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Drillisch AG Wilhelm-Röntgen-Straße 1-5 63477 Maintal Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights X Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft Frankfurt am MainGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 12 May 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 2.87 % 2.17 % 5.04 % 54845648 Previous notification 0 % 0 % 0 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0005545503 1330589 244368 2.43 % 0.45 % Total 1574957 2.87 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Call Options 16.03.2018 Anytime 75500 0.14 % Right to Recall 589770 1.08 %     Total 665270 1.21 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swaps 17.03.2018 Cash 511720 0.93 % Put Options 15.12.2017 Anytime Physical 10400 0.02 % Warrants open-ended Cash 3550 0.01 %       Total 525670 0.96 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft % % % DB.USA Corporation % % % DB U. S. Financial Markets Holding Corporation % % % Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

19.05.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Drillisch AG Wilhelm-Röntgen-Straße 1-5 63477 Maintal

Germany Internet: www.drillisch.de   End of News DGAP News Service

575841  19.05.2017 

@ dgap.de

Vergessen Sie Börsenliteratur!

Lesen Sie nur noch dieses Buch: „Der Börsenflüsterer“ von Meir Barak! Der gefeierte Börsenspezialist Barak zeigt Ihnen im kostenlosen ersten Teil seins Buches, wie Sie jetzt an der Börse aus der Routine ausbrechen können. Sie werden weniger arbeiten und trotzdem mehr verdienen. Und so einfach geht es …!