Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DE0008232125

Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DE0008232125

03.04.2017 - 16:21:22

Correction of a release from 29.03.2017, 17:00 CET/CEST - Deutsche Lufthansa AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Correction of a notification of Major Holding published on 29.03.2017

1. Details of issuer Deutsche Lufthansa AG Von-Gablenz-Straße 2-6 50679 Köln Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights   Other reason: 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT Frankfurt am MainGermany 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached 22 March 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 2.43 % 2.95 % 5.39 % 468818054 Previous notification 1.50 % 3.19 % 4.69 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0008232125 11411475 2 2.43 % 0.0000004 % Total 11411477 2.43 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Call Options 21.12.2018 Anytime 1552000 0.33 % Call Options 20.12.2019 798396 0.17 %     Total 2350396 0.50 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swaps 04.03.2019 Cash 4698625 1.00 % Put Options 21.12.2018 Anytime Physical 4127700 0.88 % Option Swap 21.12.2018 Cash 1525000 0.33 % Put Option 20.12.2019 Physical 500000 0.11 % Call Option 21.12.2018 Cash 353523 0.08 % Put Option 21.12.2018 Cash 103735 0.02 % Put Warrants 13.12.2017 Cash 153955 0.03 % Call Warrants 18.09.2020 Cash 24023 0.005 % Exchangeable Bonds 20.06.2017 Cash 149 0.00003 %       Total 11486710 2.45 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) DEUTSCHE BANK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT % % 5.39 % Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden Aktiengesellschaft % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

03.04.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Deutsche Lufthansa AG Von-Gablenz-Straße 2-6 50679 Köln

Germany Internet: www.lufthansagroup.com/investor-relations   End of News DGAP News Service

561131  03.04.2017 

@ dgap.de