Delivery Hero AG, DE000A2E4K43

Delivery Hero AG, DE000A2E4K43

12.07.2017 - 10:46:26

Delivery Hero AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Delivery Hero AG Oranienburger Straße 70 10117 Berlin Germany 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:IPO settlement with investors 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. Wilmington, DelawareUnited States of America (USA) 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.  5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 04 Jul 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 1.48 % 0.26 % 1.74 % 171998900 Previous notification 5.51 % 0.00 % 5.51 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE000A2E4K43 2541889 % 1.48 % Total 2541889 1.48 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Securities Lending Open 12000 0.01 %     Total 12000 0.01 % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % Swap 04.01.2019 Cash 229561 0.13 % Swap 04.01.2019 Cash 210439 0.12 %       Total 440000 0.26 % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC % % %   The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % GSAM Holding LLC % % % GS Investment Strategies, LLC % % % Goldman Sachs Investment Partners GP, LLC % % % Global Long Short Partners Master LP % % %   The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. % % % GSAM Holdings LLC % % % GS Investment Strategies, LLC % % % Global Long Short Partners Master LP % % % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

12.07.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Delivery Hero AG Oranienburger Straße 70 10117 Berlin

Germany Internet: www.deliveryhero.com   End of News DGAP News Service

591585  12.07.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!