Corestate Capital Holding S.A., LU1296758029

Corestate Capital Holding S.A., LU1296758029

13.11.2017 - 18:14:08

Corestate Capital Holding S.A.: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Corestate Capital Holding S.A. 4, Rue Jean Monnet L-2180 Luxembourg Luxemburg 2. Reason for notification   Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Listing of LU1296758029 on Frankfurt Stock Exchange's regulated market 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Ralph Winter 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.Ralph WinterFlygon Holding LLC 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 08 Nov 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 28.03 % 0.00 % 28.03 % 21,294,123 Previous notification % % 0.00 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) LU1296758029 127,692 5,841,354 0.60 % 27.43 % Total 5,969,046 28.03 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Ralph Winter 28.03 % % 28.03 % Flygon Holding LLC 27.43 % % 27.43 % 9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks:The admission to trading of the shares took place on 2 November 2017. Communication of total number of voting rights and election of home member state took place on 8 November 2017 

13.11.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English Company: Corestate Capital Holding S.A. 4, Rue Jean Monnet L-2180 Luxembourg

Luxemburg Internet: www.corestate-capital.com   End of News DGAP News Service

628631  13.11.2017 

@ dgap.de

Amazon wird sich schwarzärgern, aber …

… wir schenken Ihnen den Report „Börsenpsychologie - Markttechnik für Trader“ heute trotzdem kostenfrei. Normalerweise kostet der Report im Onlinehandel 39,99 Euro.

Sie können sich den genialen Report heute jedoch absolut kostenfrei sichern. Wir senden Ihnen den Report vollkommen KOSTENFREI zu.

Jetzt HIER klicken und dank richtigen Timing reich an der Börse werden!