Constantin Medien AG, DE0009147207

Constantin Medien AG, DE0009147207

08.09.2017 - 14:02:08

Constantin Medien AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution

Notification of Major Holdings

1. Details of issuer Constantin Medien AG Münchener Straße 101 g 85737 Ismaning Germany 2. Reason for notification X Acquisition/disposal of shares with voting rights   Acquisition/disposal of instruments   Change of breakdown of voting rights X Other reason:Voluntary Group notification with threshold contact only at the level subsidiaries 3. Details of person subject to the notification obligation Name: City and country of registered office: Mr Dr. Dieter Hahn,Date of birth: 20 Jun 1961 4. Names of shareholder(s) holding directly 3% or more voting rights, if different from 3.KF 15 GmbH 5. Date on which threshold was crossed or reached: 01 Sep 2017 6. Total positions   % of voting rights attached to shares (total of 7.a.) % of voting rights through instruments (total of 7.b.1 + 7.b.2) total of both in % (7.a. + 7.b.) total number of voting rights of issuer Resulting situation 20.11 % 0.0 % 20.11 % 93600000 Previous notification 22.24 % 0.0 % 22.24 % / 7. Notified details of the resulting situation a. Voting rights attached to shares (Sec.s 21, 22 WpHG) ISIN absolute in %   direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) direct (Sec. 21 WpHG) indirect (Sec. 22 WpHG) DE0009147207 11600 18807409 0.01 % 20.09 % Total 18819009 20.11 % b.1. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 1 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %     Total % b.2. Instruments according to Sec. 25 para. 1 No. 2 WpHG Type of instrument Expiration or maturity date Exercise or conversion period Cash or physical settlement Voting rights absolute Voting rights in % %       Total % 8. Information in relation to the person subject to the notification obligation  Person subject to the notification obligation is not controlled and does itself not control any other undertaking(s) holding directly or indirectly an interest in the (underlying) issuer (1.). X Full chain of controlled undertakings starting with the ultimate controlling natural person or legal entity: Name % of voting rights (if at least held 3% or more) % of voting rights through instruments (if at least held 5% or more) Total of both (if at least held 5% or more) Dr. Dieter Hahn % % % KF 15 GmbH 18.08 % % 18.08 %   Dr. Dieter Hahn % % % DHV GmbH % % %   9. In case of proxy voting according to Sec. 22 para. 3 WpHGDate of general meeting: Holding position after general meeting: % (equals voting rights) 10. Other explanatory remarks: 

08.09.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.de

Language: English

Company: Constantin Medien AG Münchener Straße 101 g 85737 Ismaning

Germany Internet: http://www.constantin-medien.de   End of News DGAP News Service

608011  08.09.2017 

@ dgap.de