artnet AG: Release according to Article 26, Section 1 of the WpHG [the German Securities Trading Act] with the objective of Europe-wide distribution
On April 21, 2017, Dr. Bernhard Heiss, Germany, informed the CEO pursuant to sec. 27a WpHG (German Securities Trading Act), with reference to his notification of voting rights dated on April 6, 2017 regarding the exceedance of the threshold of 10%, as follows:
1. The investment serves the implementation of strategic objectives.
2. The reporting person intends to acquire further voting rights by way of purchase or otherwise, depending on the price of the shares and the further development of the company.
3. The reporting person intends to have influence on the appointment of the administrative, management, and supervisory bodies of artnet AG, in particular by continuing the personal membership in the Supervisory Board.
4. There are no specific plans with regard to essential changes in the Company's capital structure, in particular with regard to the ratio between equity and debt financing, as well as dividend policy.
5. The acquisition of voting rights was financed with own funds.
Berlin, April 21, 2017
artnet AG Oranienstr. 164 10969 Berlin Deutschland
21.04.2017 The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases. Archive at www.dgap.deLanguage: English
Company: artnet AG Oranienstraße 164 10969 Berlin
Germany Internet: www.artnet.de End of News DGAP News Service