Ducon to Pursue Inorganic Initiatives for Accelerating Its Growth. To acquire potential businesses while building upon its India organic business
Ducon Infratechnologies Limited (BSE:534674, NSE:DUCON) announced that the management of the Company has decided to pursue its inorganic strategy for accelerated growth actively. This strategy would not only fast-track Ducon India’s organic growth but would also add critical size and capabilities to its current business.Mr Aron Govil, Chairman of the Company said, “While our India growth strategy is likely to continue its growth momentum, the global inorganic strategy will add stimulus to growth scale and capabilities to our business. We firmly believe that adding these new growth levers will strengthen our fundamental capabilities apart from improving our earnings and financial returns.” He further added, “ As we approach closure of our merger activity, we are confident of Ducon Infratechnologies Limited being in a favoured position to achieve its targetted growth through a well balanced organic and inorganic strategy.”
Strategic Rationale for the inorganic Strategy
- Inorganic Strategy to make Ducon a significant player in the Global engineering space
- New businesses to strengthen Ducon’s existing operations, while adding new geographies, technologies, capabilities and size.
- Combined businesses to have potential cross leverage opportunities which will enhance value for the shareholders
Targetted Acquisition candidates
- Potentially looking at companies predominantly in North America and Europe in similar or related market sectors and a strong market position.
- Targetted Companies to have annual sales ranging from $5 -$50 million.
- Robust fundamentals given its business activities, track record, growth potential and management credibility.
- Preference to firms that are entrepreneurially driven “privately owned”, ideally with existing top management personnel in place and who are looking for a dynamic and financially robust growth platform, combined with a decentralised management model and entrepreneurial business environment.
About Ducon Infratechnologies Limited
Ducon Infratechnologies Limited (BSE:534674, NSE:DUCON) is a growing technology company providing solutions in the digital and infrastructure space to a variety of business segments across industries. In the digital space, Ducon provides distribution services to its clients related to distribution, marketing Initiatives, volume procurement and technical support. In the infrastructure sector, it provides complete systems and executes turnkey projects across India and neighboring regions in rural electrification, environmental control & material handling areas. The Company is led by a team of young and dynamic professionals with technical, marketing and sales know-how and emerging fast to become a leading player to provide solutions and meet challenges in the digital and infrastructure business sectors.
Disclaimer: Certain statements in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties like government actions, local, political or economic developments, technological hazards, and many other factors. That could cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by the relevant forward-looking statements. The Company will not be in any way responsible for any action taken based on such statements and undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances.